At Widener University academic excellence, career preparation, and civic engagement are the foundations for success.
Those values are incorporated into more than 60-degree options university-wide, including top-ranked programs in nursing, engineering, social work, and the arts & sciences.
Widener meets students where they are in their education journeys, with associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctoral degrees.
They have two distinct law schools in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and in Wilmington, Delaware, too.
Their close-knit community of top-notch teachers, nationally renowned researchers, and students from 48 states and 37 countries are passionate about learning, leadership, and making a difference.
Courses in Widener University
- Business Administration (on campus MBA)
- Business Administration (online MBA)
- Business Process Innovation (MS)
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- Criminal Justice (MA)
- Education, K12, and Postsecondary (Masters, Doctoral, and Certificates)
- Engineering (MS)
- Health Care (MBA)
- Human Sexuality Studies (Masters and Doctoral)
- Law: Delaware Law School and Widener Law Commonwealth
- Nursing (Masters and Doctoral)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Social Work (on campus Masters and Doctoral)
- Social Work (online MSW)
- Taxation and Financial Planning (MS)